Forgot my e-mail to log in

by shaznaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forgot my e-mail to log in

★★★ Newbie
I accidentally logged out of the game, and I have a multitude of e-mails I use. Is there any way I can log in without using the e-mail I have registered, or at least look up which one is on file? I know my username and password, but it won't allow me to log back into my game without the e-mail. Anyway around that?
Message 1 of 8 (17,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Forgot my e-mail to log in

Community Manager

Hi shaznaz,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. They should be able to see which email is connected to your account.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (19,369 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi shaznaz,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. They should be able to see which email is connected to your account.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 8 (19,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do we log into origin to get help with this when we dont know the email address to log in with.. Only know the Origin ID. ???

Message 3 of 8 (16,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went to origin.com, clicked "Download Origin" at the top right, and when I launched the app it allowed me to log in with email OR ID!  I logged in with my ID and then went to profile to see the email I used (which I typed incorrectly, which is why I couldn't use it to log in).  Hope this helps you!  Michelle

Message 4 of 8 (16,501 Views)

https://help.ea.com/en/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out

★★★ Newbie

they have helpon here

Message 5 of 8 (13,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost email log in under the user name bellworld how do I change it I just started playing I have two other accounts please email ke at [edit: email address removed]

Message 6 of 8 (12,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@slowginfizz58Unless you can remember your email that you used for your Tapped Out account, there is not going to be a way to get your town back. This is for security reasons because anyone can get a user name and in order to prove the town is yours, you will have to have the email associated with the account. I would try every email you can think of in hopes that you find the right one. However you can try to contact ea and maybe they can confirm with you the email you used. Use this link: https://help.ea.com/

Message 7 of 8 (12,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My let in is dannyozzy5335
Message 8 of 8 (12,233 Views)