Flaw and order part 3 not appearing

by yonnielevy

Original Post

Flaw and order part 3 not appearing

★★★ Newbie
After completing flaw and order part two I get a message from wiggum but no Flaw and order part three
Message 1 of 13 (7,337 Views)

Re: Flaw and order part 3 not appearing

Hero (Retired)

If I remember correctly you just have to wait for it to kick in.  It's kinda random.  Meanwhile, try going to Other Springfield and see if Sideshow Bob appears there.  Catching him may speed up the process.

Message 2 of 13 (7,252 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Part 3 is started by Lisa, so make sure that she is free.

Other than that it is like wadebear said, try to find Sideshow Bob as that may help.

Message 3 of 13 (7,248 Views)

if i remember correctly, it took almost two weeks for Bob to appear the last times, so just have patience and wait it out.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 13 (7,238 Views)

★★★ Novice
I still do not have side show bob. I'm level 130+, i completed the quests pt 1 and 2 for sure and have no further quest for flaw and order. If i go to other Springfield bob is there everytime and i can tap on him and get money and xp. It has been forever and many updayes and still no bob.
Message 5 of 13 (6,903 Views)

HI Friend, been awhile. Some of us started new towns to race to finish the game first. I think one of my group got all the way to 939 without Bob while I got him at like level 34, There is something glitched with Flaw and order and getting bob is a iffy at best these days.  I just started (yes I'm insane) another new town to see if I can get Bob to trigger again. I'll keep you updated.

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 6 of 13 (6,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue in the game right now is there any way to make it appear 

Message 7 of 13 (6,810 Views)

sideshow bob as become a tad glitched. He may or may not  trigger for a long time. I believe you at least to have to have the jail at around level 19

becuase you need a jail to send him too (not that he really goes to it.). This is a rumor but it may help. Some suggested making sure Lisa is free to get it to trigger.

Wait to see an exclamation mark above her head after the last flaw and order triggers. It's also a been rumored that burns has something to do with this glitch 

so maybe try storing burns and the reactor. You may not get it to trigger for hundreds of levels. I started anew town and just got the jail, I'll update this thread when and if I can Bob to trigger and explain exactly what I did. Just keep playing and some day you will playable slideshow Bob. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 8 of 13 (6,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done everything people have said to do but I still can’t unlock the flaw and order part 3 I really need help!

Message 9 of 13 (4,802 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you play on an iOS device, you can trigger the next part of the quest to appear. Read this thread:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkt...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 10 of 13 (4,791 Views)