Failure to load on entry the game

by claude24hrs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Failure to load on entry the game

★★★★ Novice

I was opening the game on my tablet, when synchronizing is shown up to be loading it appears Bart on my screen there's a server error/problem.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T715Y)

Date of first use: May 22, 2016

Current level: 139

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Failure to load on entry the game

Champion (Retired)

@claude24hrs

If it was a server side problem, it has most likely resolved itself.

If you are still unable to get into the game, I would suggest that you force close all of the apps on your phone, restart your phone and try again.

If that does not work, you may not have enough free space on your phone to play the game, in which case you should delete some apps / songs / photos / videos and see if that works.

And finally, if after doing all that you are still unable to get back into your game, you will need to contact EA directly.  DO NOT report it as a bug or a glitch as that will bring you back here.

This forum is provided by EA to allow players to help each other.  All we can do is provide advice.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)

All Replies

Re: Failure to load on entry the game

Champion (Retired)

@claude24hrs

If it was a server side problem, it has most likely resolved itself.

If you are still unable to get into the game, I would suggest that you force close all of the apps on your phone, restart your phone and try again.

If that does not work, you may not have enough free space on your phone to play the game, in which case you should delete some apps / songs / photos / videos and see if that works.

And finally, if after doing all that you are still unable to get back into your game, you will need to contact EA directly.  DO NOT report it as a bug or a glitch as that will bring you back here.

This forum is provided by EA to allow players to help each other.  All we can do is provide advice.

Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)