Re: Every time I try to click on somethIng it takes two clicks. Why?

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Every time I try to click on somethIng it takes two clicks. Why?

★★★ Newbie
The Simpsons : Tapped Out
Message 1 of 6 (964 Views)

It can happen from time to time. How long has this been going on for you? Have you tried to hard shut down the app, restart your device and restart the app? 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same Problem here, takes me double the time to send away my people. iOS 8.1 on new iPad Air 2. Restart/Re-install didn't change anything.

I'm frustrated, just bought a new device and now have to struggle with lag/touchscreen problems I never experienced before on my android phone. Please fix.
Message 3 of 6 (951 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem on iPad air2. Just got it last night. Thought maybe there was an issue with my touch screen but I'm only having the issue in the Simpsons game. It's fine on the iPad air 1 we have. But on this new one I have to click several times on the action items. It's like they only register as "half clicks" the first few times.
Message 4 of 6 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Also every thing else is game is fine..only the small blue "start" arrow tags take several clicks, sometimes five or six, when I'm trying to send/start character to do a task/job.
Message 5 of 6 (937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Only on iPad Air 2. No problem on iPad Air or iPhone 6 Plus. Sometimes have to click 5-6 times to get a response
Message 6 of 6 (915 Views)