The same thing happened to me.

Message 22 of 33 (765 Views)

Re: Elixir Bundle Reward (bug?)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.

Message 23 of 33 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also got this same issue. Got to 9500 in gold...no elixer truck and nothing added to my elixer count.

Message 24 of 33 (738 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I had the same problem here. Nothing got placed today (Wednesday) in the Inventory.

Message 25 of 33 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto.  I took screen shots to show I didn't get any, either.

Message 26 of 33 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just hit 9500 gold today, and also did not receive the 4000, so the Wednesday idea didn't pan out.  I did contact EA through the site, and they resolved it within the hour!  I now have my reward!  They were very friendly and very quick, so I'd recommend if you haven't contacted them/or received your truckload to go ahead and let them know through the help center.  I ended up sending them an email instead of waiting to chat, and I also put the "Mayham" number in the initial email, so that may have helped.

Message 27 of 33 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

By the way, an update was just pushed that changed the truck to the 3 bottles in the prizes chart.  Looks like they intended the reward to be 1000 elixir instead of 4000 elixir, they just used the wrong picture in the prize chart.  Not sure if you still can, but you may want to see if you got 1000 elixir added after you hit 9500.  At least this is what everyone should be getting going forward.

Message 28 of 33 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its just sneaky on EAs part. They picture a truck as youre prize you will win, but when you get enough gold they only give you those bottles of elixer. Notice that picture changed from truck to bottles. In other words they show 4000 as the prize, but only give you 1000!
Message 29 of 33 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Speaking of the Elixir Bundle Reward:

Is it possible that the reward got nerfed in the past 2-3 days? When I worked towards the elixir reward, it still showed the truck. Then, when I got it, I gained 4000 elixir as meant to be (got the elixir right away, no inventory bug or anything). Now, one day later, when I started the game and checked the Personal Prizes section again, the icon changed from truck to three bottles of elixir and now says "1000 Elixir".

Did EA nerf it because 4000 seemed to much?

Any similar experiences here?

Edit: nvm, I only checked the first page of this thread when I wrote it^^#

But ye, seems my guess was right: it got nerfed two days ago - I still got the 4000 Elixir as my reward. Sorry to hear all the players who've started a day or two later now only get 1000...

Message 30 of 33 (614 Views)