Elixir Bundle Reward (bug?)

by nubbin71

Original Post

Elixir Bundle Reward (bug?)

★ Apprentice

I'm currently working my way through the Clash of Clones event and when I reached the required gold amount to unlock/receive the Elixir Bundle Reward (4000 elixir, I believe), I saw the pop-up notice announcing the unlock, but didn't see my elixir count go up as expected. I'm now working to unlock the next personal prize (balloon, I believe), but would like to know if I simply overlooked the bonus elixir somehow or indeed didn't receive the extras (as a freemium player, bonuses like these are extremely important not to miss out on!).

I've checked my inventory, etc, just to be sure it wasn't an item sent there, that I had to "use" in order to receive credit, but no such luck. I noticed that the elixir items in the shop list are marked "only available on Wednesday". I cleared the Elixir Bundle Reward yesterday (Saturday), so maybe I need to wait till Wednesday to receive it? Seems odd that, but hoping someone here can answer.

Message 1 of 33 (2,374 Views)

Re: Elixir Bundle Reward (bug?)

★★★ Newbie
I had exactly the same problem, quite disapointed as i was hoping to upgrade my castles quite alot
Message 2 of 33 (2,320 Views)

[ Edited ]
Yes it is a bug/glitch. One of the readers of the tstoblog Im on asked about it and contacted EA http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ They said that you're suppose to get the elixir right away and they tried to put it in the inventory but failed. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 33 (2,306 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I would say to wait to Wednesday and see. Some of us are progressing faster than others but some things are remaining locked, even after you earn them, until you get a quest for it. It's the next prize on my list, so when I get it, I'll post back what I experience. 

Message 4 of 33 (2,296 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The other question is "How much elixir is supposed to be in the bundle?"

The prize panel shows the truck for 4K.

Message 5 of 33 (2,236 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@orionsbell wrote:

The other question is "How much elixir is supposed to be in the bundle?"

The prize panel shows the truck for 4K.

It's supposed to be 4,000 is what I read. I also read that some people either didn't get it or got less. I'm not there yet in the prizes. Sorry I can't be more helpful. 

Message 6 of 33 (2,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this same problem just now. No bundle! So much for the reward!
Message 7 of 33 (2,117 Views)

★ Guide

I got the bundle - it wasnt in my inventory went straight to my exilir count.  Was less than 3k not sure exactly how much....prob around 2500.

Message 8 of 33 (2,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem would like my elixir to upgrade my castles
Message 9 of 33 (2,053 Views)

★★ Novice
Similar problem; reached personal prize for elixir bundle - no increase in elixir. Hope the problem is fixed soon
Message 10 of 33 (2,021 Views)