Easter update

by Hugemember1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Easter update

★ Guide
Anyone find it odd that there is a wacking day quest now? Or am I the only One getting it?
Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Easter update

Hero (Retired)

I've got it as well. It's my understanding that it's an in-joke and the Easter update will kick in after you've completed/rushed the 24 hour tasks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I've got it as well. It's my understanding that it's an in-joke and the Easter update will kick in after you've completed/rushed the 24 hour tasks.

Message 2 of 4 (273 Views)

I believe that is how the quests are to start...

Here’s the first bit of dialogue that gets things started:

Homer: Whaaaack….ing…day…..whack…ing…day….
Willie: Whack-ing-day!…. Whack-ing-day!
Apu: WHACKINGDAY!!!! WHACKING DAY!!!
Homer: WHACKINGDAYWHACKINGDAYWHACKINGDAYWHACKINGDAYWHACKINGDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa, know what day it is?  Here’s a hint — it’s the day we whack snakes with sticks until they die.  Can you guess?
Lisa: ……
Homer: Oh right, I forgot.  You’re not a fan.  But even YOU can appreciate my new whacking stick.  It’s got everything — a handle, the part you hit the snake with… and that’s all.
Willie: I’ve always been partial to Crushman Co.’s line of whacking sticks; the Brainseeker, the Snake Hammer, the Blut Force Mama…
Apu: Sure, those were fine sticks in their day.  But the new carbon fiber whackers are light years ahead.  It’s almsot like the snake is whacking itself.
Homer: In all our squabbling over personal preference, let’s not lose sight of the true meaning of Whacking Day — God hates snakes.
Make Homer Prepare for Whacking Day- 24hrs, Earns $600, 150xp
Make Apu Prepare for Whacking Day- 24hrs, Earns $600, 150xp
Make Willie Prepare for Whacking Day
- 24hrs, Earns $600, 150xp

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I rushed my 24 hour tasks , but never got the Easter items . Why is that ? 

Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)