Easter update problems

by sparx6903

Original Post

Easter update problems

★★★ Newbie
I'm am running an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1 and the game is version 4.8.0 user [edit: email address removed]

I was able to complete the "prepare for whacking day" mission and I can now zap bunnies. My problem is that none of the other missions are coming up for homer involving the Easter update. He does not even have the "steal Easter eggs" option in his mission menu. A few of my friends also play and have had these missions come up as soon as the first 24hour mission was completed but mine still has yet to show up 2 days later. And I had no one doing anything. I've tried a few 1 hour missions and it hasn't helped. Please help me.

I would like to enjoy the update to its fullest, since I spent 100 doughnuts on eggs and got a lot of ponds and fences I'm hoping if the missions will pop up I can get more eggs to hopefully get some of the good prizes. Thanks
Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

Re: Easter update problems

Make sure Lisa and Homer are both free. When you have them both free, try giving them a 45 second task. That is what I had to do to get in started. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)