Re: Easter baskets!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Easter baskets!

★★★ Newbie
My Easter baskets keep disappearing! Takes the mick a bit when we have to use donuts to replace them..
Message 1 of 6 (189 Views)

Are they getting full, then you collect the eggs and the basket disappear???  If that is the case, that is how it works. Unfortunally we don't get to keep or reuse the baskets. But keep tapping on bunnies as they give baskets too, every now and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (176 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also having this issue it's a total rip off
Message 3 of 6 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Now I can't collect my eggs from the baskets!! Possibly the worst mad update they've had?!
Message 4 of 6 (147 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah but I've literally had one basket throughout the game and I ain't had another one since. But all my friends have baskets. Rip off !
Message 5 of 6 (144 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@renzie144 wrote:
Yeah but I've literally had one basket throughout the game and I ain't had another one since. But all my friends have baskets. Rip off !

I just found 3 in my inventory a little while ago. The blue one I found was in one place in my inventory and I found 2 pink ones a little further down. I was looking for something else when I came across them. You might try looking there to see if you have any. I must have got them when I was visiting neighbors @renzie144 .

Message 6 of 6 (135 Views)