Download update 2-3 times a day

by cantrellt12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Download update 2-3 times a day

★ Novice
For the past couple of weeks I have to download updates every day sometimes as many as five times. Almost anytime there is a gap of an hour or two between uses. I have tried deleting and reloading, I've tried logging out, deleting and reloading and restarting my I phone. Nothing works.
Message 1 of 5 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Download update 2-3 times a day

Hero (Retired)

1.  The game requires enough space for the core app, the updates, and enough storage to run the game.  You need to have about 1 to 2 GB of storage left to play, otherwise the updates (which are stored as temporary files) will be deleted.

2.  Are you running any kind of Optimizing app?  If so it is probably deleting the updates since they're stored as temporary files.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (662 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

1.  The game requires enough space for the core app, the updates, and enough storage to run the game.  You need to have about 1 to 2 GB of storage left to play, otherwise the updates (which are stored as temporary files) will be deleted.

2.  Are you running any kind of Optimizing app?  If so it is probably deleting the updates since they're stored as temporary files.

Message 2 of 5 (663 Views)

★ Novice
I am having the same issue. Using 19 gigs of my 32 on the Samsung s7edge. Don't know what an optimizing app is exactly so I don't think I am using one unless it came with the phone. So any help is surely appreciated.
Message 3 of 5 (525 Views)

How to fix constant re-download for s7

★ Novice
Have a Samsung s7 edge and I have to re-download the entire game whenever I open it. Have plenty of room on the phone to run it. Any help is appreciated.
Message 4 of 5 (520 Views)

Betreff: How to fix constant re-download for s7

★★ Novice

Hi@all

I have the same Problem with my S5neo.

Since "our" first day I will get every Update up to 6 times a day. This is more than 6GiB per day, day for day, week for week.

Unfortunately I will get no help from EA, but I am "lucky" that I am not alone.

Second Problem:
The Resolution inside the game is too low, I do not see as much buildings as my S3 and Tab4 can Show.

Is there anyone with advice for us ?!

Thank you,

Carsten

Message 5 of 5 (423 Views)