Re: Donut bonuses at end of each Act do not work

by minicha-em

Original Post

Donut bonuses at end of each Act do not work

★★★ Newbie

Once I complete each Wild West Act, I get a task to gather extra items (2500 TNT for example) to get bonus donuts.  Once I complete it for the first time, it disappears.  I don't get the donuts and the task never comes back.  Why isn't this working?

Message 1 of 4 (159 Views)

Where did you read that the reward for collecting 2500 TNTs is donuts? According to the task info in my games there are no rewards for this task.

This Event has not rewarded any bonus round donuts, only the last trade-in at the General Store the last day of the Acts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)

★★ Novice

Try reading the narrative at the bottom of the Act Prizes. "You've got all of these prizes! Keep collecting event currency for more donuts!"  There are no donuts.

Message 3 of 4 (137 Views)

@robz19

What do you call the daily trade in at the General Store on day 14, that uses event currency?

Do you not call them "Donuts"?

Granted, it is very unclear but the single bonus round does not have a reward stated on the task.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)