Didn't unlock Bank, have enough pie bombs, and "get now" donuts are negative.

by marytmora

Original Post

Didn't unlock Bank, have enough pie bombs, and "get now" donuts are negative.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It begun when I got 12167 pies total, I hit the mark while visiting neighbors, and didn't got the Bank when I got back to my Springfield.
So I uninstalled the game and once I loaded it again; not only I still don’t have the bank, but now “to “unlock” the collector it showed “-15″ donuts on the "Get now" donut count. Yep, negative. I have 110 dinuts and when I tried to use them, since the amount is negative I get the “not enough donuts” message.

When I collect more Pie Bombs they do add to the number of pie bombs, but the number of donuts “required” increases negatively… for example, when I had 12167 pie bombs I “needed” 5 donuts, but after collecting more pie bombs, the "get now" donut count keeps increasing to negative, and then I actually saw it went from “-10″ to “-15″ when I collected some more pie bombs.
I play on my kindle so I can’t get a screenie, but as of now, I have 12895 pies and the “get it now” number is -25.
I photoshopped a picture to give you guys an idea of what I’m looking at: Bank greyed out, enough pie bombs, negative donuts

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Re: Didn't unlock Bank, have enough pie bombs, and "get now" donuts ar

★★★ Newbie

Edit:
UPDATE: I contacted EA via chat and their customer service agent placed the bank in my inventory... but the trophy screen remains the same as it is on the picture: greyed out bank with the reward yellow banner on top, Collector with the lock and negative donuts on the "get it now".
CS rep told me it will eventually "fix itself", hopefully it does before I hit the mark to get the Collector!

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)