Didn't get my nerds

by lj4917

Original Post

Didn't get my nerds

★★ Newbie

I upgraded my barbarian castle to level 8, and I was supposed to go from 15 to 20 nerds. It never updated to give me the extra nerds.

Message 1 of 4 (103 Views)

Re: Didn't get my nerds

At lvl 7 the castle produces 5+ nerds every 2h - 15 nerds/2h - count the nerds when you tap the nerdicon.
At lvl 8 you are awarded two towers.
At lvl 9 the maximum nerds the town can hold is increased by 5.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just upgraded Boxingham Palace from LVL 15 to 16, was suppose to receive 5 more nerds, I stayed the same at 25.

I should have 30 nerds being produces.

This is the 3rd time that this has happened to me.

My Barbarian Castle is alrteady at LVL 20

Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)

At lvl 16 the nerd production is not increased. The total number of nerds the town can hold is increased.
You need to differenciate between nerd production (Lvl 2-7-12-15-18) and the maximum number of nerds the town can hold (Lvl 3-9-13-16-19) Town Defence increase 1h on Lvl 5-11-14-17-20

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (79 Views)