Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

by eugeneape

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Tried all the troubleshooting options & still no Zutroy!
Message 59 of 683 (542 Views)

No Zutroy

★★★ Newbie
I completed all my tasks and received the fever cabin but I did not receive Zutroy. I do not have the crazy cat lady as a character but one of the tasks gave me her Christmas house and the other task was for Christmas apus apartment. I don't have that either. All my task rewards that I have are active in my town. Please help so I can get Zutroy.
Message 30 of 683 (551 Views)

Re: No Zutroy

No Zutroy Add to this thread and click "Me Too"
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Did-not-receive-Zutroy-after-completing-all-Tunnel-...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 50 of 683 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just finished all tunnels an d just got Fever Cabin but not Zutroy, Elf or 100 presents
Message 41 of 683 (544 Views)

Re: Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Did-not-receive-Zutroy-after-completing-all-Tunnel-...

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 47 of 683 (541 Views)

Springfield/Zutroy

★★ Novice

In meiner Familie spielen 5 Members Tapped out. Heute haben alle Zutroy bekommen, nur ich nicht. Warum? Ich bin enttäuscht. Ich glaube auch, dass ich die 100 Geschenke für die Fertigstellung von Tunnel 19 nicht bekommen habe.

Message 25 of 683 (627 Views)

Re: Springfield/Zutroy

This is an international site so please use English, there is a German page as well

D'oh! - Em
Message 49 of 683 (546 Views)

Zutroy

★★★ Newbie
I never got the premium character after finishing the Christmas tunnels 2014 please fix
Message 14 of 683 (549 Views)

Re: Zutroy

D'oh! - Em
Message 48 of 683 (533 Views)

No Zutroy

★ Novice

Finished the tunnels 12 hrs ago. Have done everything short of uninstalling. Where's the Zutroy??

Message 35 of 683 (539 Views)