by mandeeperkins

Original Post

Re: Device full?

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem no matter how much free space i have on my galaxy ace 2
PLEASE HELP
Message 21 of 46 (2,633 Views)

@galaxyace298 If you are not playing anonymously, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This has worked for a lot of others. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 46 (2,630 Views)

★★★ Novice

I get this too, with last update I had to clear out 1.4G of space to get it to update on my GS4. And saying to just uninstall and reinstall every time there is an update is rediculous. It is a poor workaround and  If I am not at home I dont want to use the little bit of data I pay for to reinstall this bohemoth of a game. If it says its downloading 20M update it shouldnt need 1.4G.

Message 23 of 46 (2,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@mikepatersom wrote:
I have this problem and have 1gb free storage available on my ipad!

For iOS user, you can watch this video. it can help you remove caches, cookies, crash logs, temp files and more from your iPad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_1MvW5U5aw

Message 24 of 46 (2,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have tried that and it doesnt help, if you got anything better than that write it here.
Message 25 of 46 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had the same problem with my LG android. ..I've uninstalled and reinstalled it more times than i can count with no luck this time....i even restored the factory settings on my phone....still says full. I have 600+mbs free and the game isnt even 1\6 of that! ! Help! !!!
Message 26 of 46 (2,024 Views)

Had one player say that game took well over 800 mb on his device. On my device the game takes over 400 mb. My daughters device uses 657 mb. So, it all depends on the device I guess. There is no "fix" for this, if the uninstall and reinstall does not work and resetting your device does not work, then maybe there really is not enough room for the data part of the app. It is a huge file. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 46 (2,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have this problem when I had 1 gig left of empty storage left. Got the message so I cleared up storage and now have 2.5 gigs of free space and bi still can't get game to start!
Message 28 of 46 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Novice

18 months later...

Oh i have upgraded my ios from 6 to 8 in that time. 

I wonder if they have fixed the device full error as I miss my town.

Over 1GB free space, let's go for it.

Install from app store - OK

start app. Downloading updates. 1/11, 2/11, 3/11 ..so far so good

10/11...11/11... 40Mb to go, great it downloaded all that, next screen appears and bam "Device full" - check usage, 585MB still available. 

Frown

Message 29 of 46 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ahh. So I cleared some more apps off my ipad and I have 1.5GB free. The message has stopped appearing now, and allows me to login to origin while it downloads another 650MB of whatever!

Only now i am just getting cannot connect to server, maybe I should give up trying....

Message 30 of 46 (804 Views)