Re: Device full?

by omegablue14k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Device full?

★★★ Newbie

"Device Full

D'oh!  There isn't enough storage space left on your device to download all of this cool stuff.  Free up some space, and try again."

I'm getting this error message every time I try to play.  Game was working fine yesterday.  I have 462 mb of available space so I don't think that is really the issue.  Any help?

Message 1 of 46 (21,963 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Sorted thanks to live chat Standard smile

looks like you need 1to 1.5GB free

View in thread

Message 31 of 46 (3,070 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Oh and I have an LG myTouch

Message 2 of 46 (21,554 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This showing, it needs more clear storage, not for downloading but when you start downloading then some memory get shared, some use as RAM. So delete some app, clear more storage and then try to download them.

Message 3 of 46 (21,550 Views)

★ Novice

I am getting the same message. I have over 200mb free on my phone, I even tried moving it to my SD card where the is about 6gb of free space. I've also cleared the RAM, but I'm still getting the message. Space is not a problem the program is being retarded.

My Phone is the Samsung Galaxy Ace II

Message 4 of 46 (21,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem and have 1gb free storage available on my ipad!
Message 5 of 46 (20,203 Views)

★★★ Novice
Did you ever manage to find a solution to the problem as I now have the same message and over 1GB of space?

Thank you
Message 6 of 46 (20,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie
"Device Full D'oh! There isn't enough storage space left on your device to download all of this cool stuff. Free up some space, and try again."

I have deleted every app that has been downloaded on my phone and it still saying the message. Can anyone help me i have tried everything
Message 7 of 46 (19,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing has been happening to me on and off for months now.
Why is this not fixed yet? There are many people with this problem!
Message 8 of 46 (19,374 Views)

★ Novice

New phone - Device full error (internal memory-1.1 GB free, sd card-29 GB free, android 4.2.1)
previous phone - no error (internal memory-200 MB free, sd card-6 GB free, android 4.0.2)

Makes no sense. when they will fix this?

Message 9 of 46 (19,098 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I too am suddenly locked out of the game by this bug.  There is 1.4gb of open storage available on my iPad.  The game worked fine 2 days ago, and nothing else was installed.

Message 10 of 46 (18,060 Views)