Deleting Account

by boredrandom

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleting Account

★★★ Newbie
How do I delete my account? The only reason I signed up for Origin was so I could add friends on Tapped Out; however, whenever I try to visit the 'Other Springfields' I get kicked off the server (before it kicks me off I can see that their are not friends there).

So, with that said (and all the other bugs with this game I want to delete it) but I want to not leave this account open in cyberspace. So, if anyone could help me out and tell me if there is an setting; or an email; or anything that can get my account closed and deleted, that would be great.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 22 (14,305 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleting Account

Community Manager

Hi boredrandom,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (15,117 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi boredrandom,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 22 (15,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you.

Message 3 of 22 (14,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't get in contact with a stupid ea manager or who ever the **bleep** it is I need to delete my account and I've spent over a **bleep** hour trying to do it I want my account deleted. Make it more simpler to delete an account this is ducking ridiculous!
Message 4 of 22 (13,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how in the **bleep** do i delete my account?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 22 (13,684 Views)

★ Guide
You don't. If you are one of the lucky few that get in touch with EA support after weeks of trying, maybe they will delete it for you. Otherwise, you are out of luck; let your town float around unattended in cyberspace if you are done with it.
Message 6 of 22 (13,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I click on that link I follow the prompts and it sends me back to this page.Confusedmileymad:

Message 7 of 22 (12,719 Views)

How to delete my profile(account)?

★★★ Newbie

I want to delete my account,please help me,show the way to do...

Message 8 of 22 (11,516 Views)

Re: How to delete my profile(account)?

★★★★ Expert

AHQ a Public forum ,since it would involve accessing your account to verify which we cannot do in AHQ(the policy of the forum forbide personal information to be post in here .for eg,email,password,DOB,..) .In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

For any issues regarding accounts/refunds, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 9 of 22 (11,494 Views)

Re: How to delete my profile(account)?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Someone has register a playstation under my email address and now has a Origin account. I have contacted Playstation they refuse to delete the account set up with them.  I would now like to delete this Origin account. When I follow the above directions they ask what game.  I have no idea what this person is playing. I just want to delete the whole thing. How can I contact a real person with Origin?

Message 10 of 22 (10,737 Views)