Re: Delete inventory

by wadebear

Original Post

Delete inventory

★★★★ Newbie
Is there anywhere I can suggest an option to delete inventory on the simpsons tapped out?
I have a large amount of stuff I really don't want and just want to get rid of it so I can find other stuff easier.
Message 1 of 3 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yep it's a very cool idea already mentionned in french section.

Here message sent by admin to dev:

The game Simpsons grows and build his city is a real challenge. I wanted to suggest some help with that.
My city is big and I stock a large quantity of items in my inventory in order to build it quietly for my taste. However, inventory searches are part of the Calvary, once a selected item the list starts again at the beginning which is a considerable waste of time and which is even discouraging if the inventory reaches titanic proportions.
It will be necessary for EA to put a stop to the last selection of the inventory in order to resume the search of item to the last point and thus gain time and pleasure.

And i think we can do supress all item as we want.
What do you think?

If we have answer to your question don't forget to accept message as solution  Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (978 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You could join the other 10,000 people who've suggested things like this in the Official Game forumLarge smile

Message 3 of 3 (961 Views)