Re: Cyborg Snake not showing up for battles

by amyk77

Original Post

Cyborg Snake not showing up for battles

★ Novice
Hello I have the Cyborg Snake character but he does not show up as an option to fight in battles. Also I do not have the option of fighting my friends in their Springfields. Please help! I've been on the phone and EA help chat for over 2 hours and no one can help me. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps.
Message 1 of 6 (251 Views)

Do you have the Springfield Penetentary and the actual character Snake?

cyborg snake is a costume, if you do not have Snake you can not use it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I have him as a character and I have the penitentiary. He just doesn't show up as an option to fight felons. Also I can't fight my neighbors in their Springfields. It's pretty frustrating because it's preventing me from getting the prizes that are time limited!
Message 3 of 6 (235 Views)

I you hve Snake he should be added to the roster.

i dont think its possible to store the Penetentary during the event.

you can only battle neighbours that have unlocked the Orphan Alley in their games.

only 3 social battles a day

it is not possible to battle the Other Springfield

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Report it as a Technical issue, do not call it a glitch or a bug
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (230 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For the Cyborg Snake problem: Have you done a CLEAN re-install?

Close your game.

Go to your device Settings and find the app manager.  Clear the cache (if there is one), then un-install.

Turn off your device.

Restart your device.

Install the game.

Start the game.  DO NOT touch the screen other than to enter your age and accept the license agreement until ALL the updates have finished downloading.

If it didn't you'll just have to keep trying Customer Support.  Unfortunately not all CS reps are equal.  Some know what they're doing, many don't.

As for fighting neighbors: First I would delete any outstanding requests - both coming and going.  Then try deleting at least one neighbor.  This will often reset the neighbor database for you and clear up neighbor problems.

Message 5 of 6 (223 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you for your suggestions. I tried them but it's still not working. Guess I'll have to try customer support again! They basically told me it was a bug and there was nothing they can do to help me. The rep told me to post in the forum about it.
Message 6 of 6 (211 Views)