Crashing

by DigitalBaggins

Original Post

Crashing

★★★★★ Apprentice

PLAIN AND SIMPLE WHEN ARE YOU EA GOING TO FIX THIS ABSURB CRASHING! With the android Platform. You do not need anything from me AS I HAVE FILLED OUT OVER 500 Reports Via my device somebody has to be reading them.

Message 1 of 24 (458 Views)

Re: Crashing

★★★ Newbie

It is constantly crashing for me too. Every time I log in it crashes on my Google Nexus 7 (2012) tablet running 4.4.1.

Message 2 of 24 (443 Views)

★ Novice

Ever since the Easter update I cannot log in to my account without it crashing. Plays fine without logging in so must be issues with account corruption. Doesn't appear to be anyone answering the support tickets now either!

Message 3 of 24 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

30 TIMES I HAVE CRASHED TODAY ALONE JUST TRYING TO VIST FRIENDS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS I HAVE PAID YOU MONEY. you make MILLIONS off this game FIX THE PROBLEMS WITH ANDROID i will come here every day and post.

Message 4 of 24 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've had this problem for months and it's gotten to the point where sometimes I just can't get the game to load or other times it crashes after 1 minute or 2 of game play - after a while I can't even be bothered to play anymore - I used to play everyday but atm it's every 2 to 3 days tops - please fix this, the EA website says if the troubleshooting steps don't work (which they did not) then open a case so that the issue can be resolved but I can see I'm the 5th person to post in this thread which has been running since Jan last year and it's still an issue - I've been playing for nearly 2 years, don't make me quite now Frown

Message 5 of 24 (414 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't see this before my post but yes VERY FRUSTRATING! I have the s4 have been playing from day 1 and have been having crashing issues for months. I even missed out in holiday items because I couldn't get the game to load. I also have sent a bunch of reports. So FRUSTRATING! !!
Message 6 of 24 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What really bugs me is that there's is a new update released every few weeks or so - instead of working on easter bunnies or st patricks day gimmicks why not fix the existing issues and release some more levels - I can't even set my characters to new tasks without it crashing at least 10 times :womanfrustrated:

Message 7 of 24 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here we are again this crashing has been going on for 3 months since the valentines update it happens on any andoird device and EA does nothing to fix it. you look at countless boards and threads and its happening everywhere. TODAY ALONE i have crashed atleast 30 times I am not exaggerating.

EA HAS MADE MILLIONS IN PROFIT FROM THIS TITLE AND THEY STILL WILL NOT EVEN ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. I Personally am Invested in this game thats why I am making this a  big deal i have paid hundreds of dollars to you and you DO NOT GIVE ME THE PRODUCT I PAID FOR.  YOU ARE DEFRAUDING ME.

I WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.... Address this issuse NOW!

Message 8 of 24 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cant do hardly anything with out it crashing, beyond a joke EA sort it out.:catmad:

Message 9 of 24 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And here we go again another day without a comment by EA    And more crashing.

Message 10 of 24 (368 Views)