by seabrightsc

Original Post

Crashing

★★★ Newbie
Did update, still crashes at opening EA screen
Message 1 of 8 (269 Views)

Re: Crashing

Hero (Retired)

What device are you playing on @scottandstep ?

Message 2 of 8 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem after the recent update. Since last night the app crashes every time I try to get on it. I play on my iPad.
Message 3 of 8 (250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue after the Easter update. My game is crashing when trying to go to my neighbors. I have tried several different neighbors but my game still crashes. Using android.
Message 4 of 8 (239 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry, ipad
Message 5 of 8 (216 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I would try to delete and reinstall  @scottandstep  , if you haven't tried that. Then, if that doesn't solve the problem, you'll need to contact EA. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com/

Then do the following:

Click on: Help with a Game

Then in the bar that says Search all Products, Type: Tapped Out
Click on the Tapped Out icon
Select a topic
Scroll down to "contact us" then select a platform
An option to email ea will come up

Message 6 of 8 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been locked out of the game for 5 days now!!  The problem for me occurs after logging in (I get a device didn't save msg. and I hit "Play Now" and then it asks again and I hit continue again) and then the game crashes back to my Ipad homescreen.....I can play anonymously but not when logged in.

After following all their troubleshooting and after scouring all the boards for fixes, EA has now transferred me to the Studio dept and my hopes of enjoying the Easter update are diminishing!  I've seen people mention it took "months" sometimes for EA to fix some technical errors!

(I did update and open Easter update and sent the 3 off for their 24hr tasks to kick off the event but when I returned the next day that is when I was unable to get back in!)  

Message 7 of 8 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you, I have tried that all, still waiting for a response from EA
Message 8 of 8 (190 Views)