Re : Crash

by wadebear

Original Post

Crash

★★★ Newbie

The simpsons tapped out crashes 1 week. Game launch few seconds and crash. I play in programm Bluestacks.

Message 1 of 4 (379 Views)

Re: Crash

Hero (Retired)

Origin does not support Bluestacks. You could try to delete and reinstall, provided you have the game linked to an origin account.

Did you look at how much room you have on your hard drive as the game gets bigger as you play it. It's over 1 gb on the ipad. No idea what the size is on a computer or how many of these types of programs you have on your pc or the type of pc you have. (Pc with it's own storage or a Chromebook, for example. )

Look at your processes as it crashes. Press control, alt, delete at the same time to see how much of your gpu is being used. 

Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @1krivonos1,

As @Indys2nd mentioned already Bluestacks is not officially supported and the advisors won't be in capacity to help with issues caused by this program. That being said other players have reported having crashing issues with it so try using another emulator if necessary. Hope that helps.

Message 3 of 4 (352 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I was having the same problem with Bluestacks - crashing just as the game loaded.  I uninstalled Bluestacks from my computer following directions on how to completely remove it that I found with a Google search and did a reinstall.  It took a couple of tries after that but I got it working again.

Meanwhile... I'm searching for a new cheap tablet to replace my aging Nexus 7 so I won't need Bluestacks so much.

Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)