Crash at startup after new patch

by cuavsfan

Original Post

Re: Crash at startup after new patch (iOS)

★★★ Newbie

I'm only having the yoga mat issue but I'm on an android tablet.

Fat Tony is the 6th character that's supposed to fill that last position. Since he's not in the drop down menu, the gym thinks theres still one more job to be filled. Hence the bouncing yoga mat.

I spent a lot of time to unlock all the characters for this expansion. I think its a little unfair for  them to take a character away and screw up trying to omit him from the story line in the process. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Message 41 of 46 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just received an update (patch through the app -- not through app store) and am now able to get into my game.  Hopefully the patch fixes it for everybody else as well.

Message 42 of 46 (238 Views)

★★ Novice
My iPhone6+ didn't have any problems with update except yoga mat now stays all the time and with the Springfield Heights update I lost all my donuts and still haven't seen a fix or receives those back. Very disappointed with EA when we are spending money for donuts. Please fix!!
Message 43 of 46 (235 Views)

Crash at startup after reinstall system (android)

★★★ Newbie

Message 44 of 46 (214 Views)

★★ Novice

This morning the new patch downloaded on my iOS devices, and I have been able to successfully login. I've been playing off-and-on for the last two hours with no problems. I have noticed the Fat-Tony-switched-for-Snake-yoga-mat issue that others have mentioned, but at this point, I'm just grateful to be able to access the game. If Fat Tony is put on any of his regular tasks, then the yoga mat icon disappears, so this hasn't been a severe problem that hinders or prevents users from playing the game.

Thank you EA for addressing and fixing this crash issue quickly! I was only locked-out for about 24-hours, so it wasn't too much of a setback in my Springfield Heights progress. I sincerely hope that this patch resolves the crash-at-startup issue for everyone; it was extremely frustrating, to say the least.

Thank you again!!

Message 45 of 46 (219 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks

Message 46 of 46 (161 Views)