Re: Correct task choice not available

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Correct task choice not available

★★ Newbie

I got my second Norbert's Adventure Tasks for the day, which is "Home of Clocks and Pocket Knives in Western Europe," so I should be sending someone to Switzerland. I can only send sideshow Bob to Buenos Aires or The Collider to Bridgetown, Barbados. I have two tickets available, and all other characters available. I tried going to my friends list, and going back in, that didn't work. I tried exiting the game, closing the app, and going back in, that didn't work. I've tried tapping the do it button from the task screen, and tapping the airport, neither of those work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Sorry for the lateness of this reply,  but I gotta sleep sometime...

To get more flight options send one of the characters on the standby list on a task - making sure you have other characters standing around off task.  Any task will do.  Immediately return to the Airport and you should see 5 characters on standby.

If you still don't see the proper destination then check the list characters already flying.  If anyone is going to the country you need then you can't send anyone else to that country until they return or you store them by storing their associated building (assuming they have one).

If no one else is on a flight to Switzerland then send ALL the characters on your standby flight list on task (making sure you have 5 available characters to replace them).  This MAY reset your destinations - it doesn't always work.

You should be OK in any case.  I've run past the reset time and still gotten the prize.  But I did already have my character on the correct flight before the reset time hit.  I just had to wait until they got back to start the next set.

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @thisdjf 

I hope @wadebear advice was helpful. Let us know if this matter was resolved for you and if we can help you with anything else.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)