Continued glitches for nearly 3 months

by jrrtolkien95

Original Post

Continued glitches for nearly 3 months

★★ Novice
Here I am yet again posting ANOTHER message that I was requested to do. Why the standard response from their emails is to tell everyone to post here and even the other EA "help" forums is beyond me. When you get no official response from anyone here it makes it look as if it's a waste of time and these messages fall on deaf ears. It is exceptionally RUDE when the tech people can't take a couple minutes out of their day to post a front page message letting everyone know that they are working on X problem and it could take X amount of hours or X amount of days but we're unsure. Of course when some problems last for months it's gotten way beyond ridiculous.

Anyway, the continuing problems are as follows:
Some characters get stuck on tasks I send them on and their timers keep resetting sometimes for weeks at a time. On occasion some characters even seem to disappear. For instance Homer currently is missing for me making it impossible to get any further in the current Easter/Whacking day event. I'm missing out on a tremendous amount of eggs I could've been collecting.

Buildings and decorations get stuck highlighted green and make the program think that they are still being built. I can't collect from them and the option to store them becomes unavailable, which means I can't even try to reset them to try and get them to work again. This is especially problematic when trying to circumnavigate the character timer resetting by storing their building and then the building geys stuck. I can't collect from these and I don't get credit for them on my star ratings.
There used to also be an issue with the graphics overlapping, but that seems to be the only issue they've bothered to fix with the 4.8 update. I'm not too sure about the issue with buildings and decorations getting moved to another random spot when I try and rearrange my Springfield. I tried moving a couple of things when the last update came along and they got moved again.

Plus all the repeated game crashes gets particularly annoying, especially most are involved when trying to visit neighbors.

Basically all the playability issues have cost me millions of ingame cash and an unknown amount of XP as well as a tremendous amount of Krustyland tickets, not to forget the numerous eggs I've missed out on so far. An offer to give players 15 donuts to try and compensate them for the missed out playtime is more of a joke when it's lasting this long. By your own game redemption system if you were to try and compensate me for say a couple of million ingame cash it takes 2000 donuts just to get 500,000 cash which would mean 8000 donuts for a couple of million, and then there's the missed XP and Krustyland tickets as well as some items that are limited time access and can't get back to.

Someone had mentioned that the big fix to all kinds of problems was supposed to be the 4.8 update. I even saw some give a revieq on Google play say "everything is fixed...". My Aunt Fannie they're fixed.

If there's even the slight glimmer of hope that a tech person reads these messages, go into my personal game and fix mine for crying out loud. I really could use Homer right now for this event, and any other characters or buildings that may be involved with this latest event. Don't try and offer suggestions of checking my system and update my software or reload the whole game app, or mess with my cache, or any other goofy suggestion that I've already wasted my time on. They don't help in the slightest. When I can log in to other phones/computers/etc. and encounter the exact same issues it becomes quite apparent that the problem is on your end.

With continuing issues like this and for this long it certainly would make anyone think twice about even giving your company a dime if you're going to allow it to continue without any definitive resolution in sight.

Jrrtolkien95 (Origin ID)
Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Re: Continued glitches for nearly 3 months

★★ Novice
Message bump. STILL WAITING.
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)