Constant crashes since Wild West

by mikethebat

Original Post

Constant crashes since Wild West

★★★ Newbie

The Wild West update causes my game to constantly crash and kick me out.  Try to navigate around it crashes.  Try to send characters on jobs it crashes.  Can't visit any neighbors towns without it crashing.  Been very frustrating trying to get anything done with the Western quest.  Playing game on a Nook.  Have tried deleting and reloading several times.

Message 1 of 35 (755 Views)

Re: Constant crashes since Wild West

Hero (Retired)

Did you wait for all the update files to finish downloading before you tapped the screen to play?

Message 2 of 35 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I have tried clearing my cache I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I wait for it to install before I open. It's very frustrating.

Message 3 of 35 (721 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Do you have a second device @heidipetrone?

If you manage to log into your account on another device it means you're experiencing a technical issue. The following troubleshooting steps may help:

If you can't log into your account from another device, it means the account is somewhat corrupted. In this case, fill out this form and select Technical support / Game won't launch in order to discuss with a game advisor.

Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 35 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Tried it, no change.  Never had such a big problem with an update before.

Not being able to visit neighbors has me stuck at Pt. 7 of the "Once upon a time in Springfield" quest.

Thankfully since the game opens on the Town Plaza, I'm able to send earn some event currency before getting kicked out.

Message 5 of 35 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine crashes when trying to hand in at the general store. Guess I can not do this new fun questline. Sad.

Message 6 of 35 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problems. Have lost count of how many times I have cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. I've had similar problems in the past but they have never lasted this long. 

Message 7 of 35 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issues. I keep trying to contact ea but the idiots just keep sending me here instead of letting me talk to someone at ea. So frustrating.

Message 8 of 35 (599 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also stuck on Pt. 7 and now the daily task asks us to drop 5 prospectors - I can get to my friends' towns but cannot enter any one of them Frown very frustrating.  I am just hoping a super patch comes to us soon.  

Message 9 of 35 (582 Views)

★ Novice

I feel the same way have had the same issues with EA no way to contact them

Message 10 of 35 (566 Views)