Connecting to server / visting friend's Springfield

by misschase6

Original Post

Re: Connecting to server / visting friend's Springfield

★★★ Newbie

Also my data size is now 789Mb, could I be running out of memory?

Message 31 of 175 (2,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  1. I am running into this problem as well, has not been working for several weeks now. Periodic "unable to connect to server" errors throughout the game. 100% guarantee that if I attempt to visit a friends Springfield that I will get the "unable to connect to server" error without fail.

really annoyed because this game is very fun. When will this be fixed?

Message 32 of 175 (2,137 Views)

★ Novice

When I try to visit friends' Springfields, Tapped Out closes.

Message 33 of 175 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues. Constant can not connect to server messages and when it does connect can only play my Springfield because as soon as I try to visit a friend it crashes and game closes. I'm giving it another day and if nothing has improved I'm hitting iTunes up to refund any money I've spent on doughnuts because the ea product is faulty

Message 34 of 175 (2,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem! Every time I click on the Bart Simpson and Milhouse symbol at the bottom right hand side, of the screen, it blanks out on me, and it says: "Cannot Connect to Server Sorry about that. Maybe if you hit retry..."

Message 35 of 175 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me, when I tap on the friends icon, all my friends towns have disappeared, and there is no Origin logo for me to click on anymore, either.

Message 36 of 175 (2,018 Views)

The Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

The new update Halloween now crashes I can't play please help

Message 37 of 175 (1,824 Views)

Viewing my friend's Springfields

★★★ Newbie

I asked a question a month and a half ago and got NO resonse.. I can not view my friend's springfields, and it has been like this for a month and a half. I tried logging out and logging back in- didn't work. I tried deleting the app, and reinstalling it- didn't work. I need you're help, because this is not fair.. i level up slower then my friends, because they gain XP from collecting from other's Springfeilds. Please contact me back.

Rosie

Message 38 of 175 (1,845 Views)

Cannot connect to server

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was able to connect night on 10/3 until about 9:00 and then I got the cannot connect to server error and finally got in to play An hour and a half latter. The next day when treehouse of horror update came out I was only able to play for about six seconds at a time. Now I cannot log in at all. 

What's going on?

Message 39 of 175 (1,839 Views)

Server connection problem

★★★ Newbie

I had off and on connections to the server  on Wednesday through Thursday afternoon. Since Thursday around 5:00 I have not been able to connect to the server. 

Very frustrating. 

Message 40 of 175 (1,834 Views)