Completely Locked Out Of Simpsons Tapped Out

by bunnydud

Original Post

Re: Completely Locked Out Of Simpsons Tapped Out

★★ Novice
Works now on the iPad mini for me. I asked in my open ticket with EA about fit Milhouse. They said it was in my inventory and to log out/in again. I did that but the warning that it wasn't saved on the other device pops up. Still no fit Milhouse but maybe it'll appear at some point.
Message 51 of 75 (309 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having withdrawal symptoms now. It's been a week since my nightmare began. This is the 2nd time It's happened. I've forced stop on my S3 device. No joy. Keeps saying other device. Ive not played on that for 2 wks. Just been using my S3. I just want to play. :-(
Message 52 of 75 (306 Views)

★ Novice
Mammab63: I'm having withdrawal symptoms now. It's been a week since my nightmare began. This is the 2nd time It's happened. I've forced stop on my S3 device. No joy. Keeps saying other device. Ive not played on that for 2 wks. Just been using my S3. I just want to play. :-(
Message 53 of 75 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Origin I'D stefmwilli407
Locked out since easter update
PLAYED on Samsung note 2014 and another Samsung note
Missed out on anything since then
If I'm not logged in to my origin ID I can play tapped out from the start however up to level 38 and spent plenty of money on donuts.

GOOD luck everyone
Message 54 of 75 (277 Views)

Please try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 55 of 75 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been unable to play since new update, I am a daily player and have uninstalled the app reinstalled but once I log in the game just crashes back to my iPhone 5 home screen. So frustrated although I have been more productive. But I'm definitely going through withdrawal Please fix my game. Please
Message 56 of 75 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey all I've tried loading and reloading now for three days.... I can not open my game..... I have played for a few years now. So yes all my land is huge..... My screen name is , bgladys27. I've been off for three days..... Add me to the list please.....
Message 57 of 75 (264 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry my origin I'd, [edit: email address removed]
I'm playing on my iPad
I've been locked out since the afternoon of the 26 of May.
I had the doctors wife and the new guy.......don't know his name......
Please help. I've sent many emails and still no response.
Message 58 of 75 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice

From what I'm reading on these posts, it does appear that EA does not give a hoot about fixing the most current problem.  I paid for premium items and since I'm unable to use them, perhaps a trip to small claims court might be in order.  If people would follow suit by getting a judgement and lien against EA, I believe they might consider fixing the problems and opening a line a communication as well. 

Message 59 of 75 (251 Views)

crashing when loading my world on tsto

★★★ Novice

Ever since 6th June every time I try to log on it just crashes and I have tried it on many phones and even tried all of the "crash fixes" . pls could someone help me

Message 60 of 75 (247 Views)