Re: Collecting antlers

by thedribz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Collecting antlers

★ Apprentice
I have a issue where I went to collect antlers from neighbors and it says I have about 5300 on the little bubble with gems. And on the offering of antlers page it says I have 21 and I am stuck at 21. Fix ASAP I just spent 100 for this update and I cant even collect and play for the event.
Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@thedribz wrote:
  • You can only collect antlers from about 30 of your neighbors each day.

Actually you can only tap 50 Pagans in your neighbors towns each day.  That's 16 & 2/3 neighbors.

When I started the other evening (I started a little late) I thought it was going to take all day to find Pagans in 30 of my neighbor's towns - then I stopped getting them on neighbor 17.  I went to 18 to make sure.  Oh, and I have 3 towns so that's a triple confirm.

I did it again today and it's still 50 Pagans, so that's really a sextuple check.Large smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
  • You should not have any problem collecting enough antlers to obtain each of the prizes (it is not a race, you have time, the event has only JUST started)
  • What is the "Offering of Antlers" page that you are talking about?
  • Springfield Henge allows you to trade in Catnip and Figurines for Antlers, but there is a limit to how much you can claim each day.

The wiki has not been fully updated on this update yet (because it is still so early in the event), but TSTO Addicts has a post running down the event (Though they say you can do 90 friend actions, which you cannot, you can only do about 30 or so), which you may find useful.  They will also most likely do a post soonish outlining the math to show that you can actually get all the prizes for Act 1.

Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

Have you offered any antlers to springfield henge? You're looking at the cumulative amount you have collected. You spend them when you earn the daily prize that's why it says you only have 21. You need to collect more. Tap your own pagans, if you bought the tree it gives out antlers, If you have white witch burns he pays out antlers as does King winter. Please mark this as solved if I've helped you.  

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@thedribz wrote:

Actually you can only tap 50 Pagans in your neighbors towns each day.  That's 16 & 2/3 neighbors.

When I started the other evening (I started a little late) I thought it was going to take all day to find Pagans in 30 of my neighbor's towns - then I stopped getting them on neighbor 17.  I went to 18 to make sure.  Oh, and I have 3 towns so that's a triple confirm.

I did it again today and it's still 50 Pagans, so that's really a sextuple check.Large smile

Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)