Re: Coffee takes 49 days instead of 2 minutes

by hiry99

Original Post

Coffee takes 49 days instead of 2 minutes

★★★ Newbie
All the coffee characters are stuck in the coffee house with coffee taking 49 days instead of 2 minutes. Game adviser told me to post here for hopeful fix.
Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)

Ahhhhrrrrghhhh!

why do support keep telling ppl to post here for a fix?!

this is a case wher you need support to go into your game and fix it.

no one here can do that.

support/developers do not go looking for players that need help - players contact them.

when contact has been initiated, support has access to your casefile and can go directly there to see what is going on in your town.

this is where you post to inform others with the same issue what steps has been taken and what they can expect.

for less complicated questions - that does not involve going into your game - you might get the answer by a search.

I can say that you are not the only one with the 50/49 day clock issue but AHQ can not help you Frown

I assume the basic trouble shoot do not work.

hardclose game

free up space

clear cache

if connected to Origin/EA delete/reinstall game.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no fix from EA and they had the nerve to close my file. I was so pissed off I nuked the town which released everyone except Lisa and Homer since you can't store the Simpson house. In hindsight I probably could have just stored the individual characters who were stuck. Lisa and Homer are now stuck only 47 days to go...

Message 3 of 3 (103 Views)