Re: Characters stuck with homer or liza or other unremovable character?

by minicha-em

Original Post

Characters stuck with homer or liza or other unremovable character?

★★★ Newbie
The only way I know is to nuke your town but you could also contact ea of course
Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey, Arlobaggin - As I've never seen this occur before, which character(s) are "stuck"  with Homer, Liza, etc.?   Are they not on a timed task that will eventually end (or could be sped up with donuts) ?   And even though you maybe can't store Homer,  for example, can you store the person "stuck" with him (Like Matt or Marge)? This  certainly sounds like a  bizarre one for sure, and probably is worth contacting EA  support.  (Unless, of course, you'd rather nuke and start  from scratch.  Wink   )

Message 2 of 3 (105 Views)

Nuking your town will not help as the Sipson house is not effected.

this is rare but not unheard of and it is horrible, loosing characters you can not store to get back.

Missing/Stuck Characters
Retreive by storing: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-How-to-retrieve-missing-stuck-characters-in-yo...

Check the Census in Townhall, to make sure they're missing.

For Homer, Lisa or any buildingfree characters missing, contact EA, unless they're utilising a storable building/item (in that case hit 4arrowbutton, close eye on persons and store the item). http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (99 Views)