Characters lost / trapped underwater / trapped trick or treating

by cnations07

Original Post

Re: Lisa trapped underwater/trick or treating

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same problem when Lisa went Trick or Treating, disappearing into the non-playable area, then showing the ocean immediately after. None of the other characters have walked off the map, just her. I bought all the water up ro where the camera shows her, and nothing. I think the problem lies with the fact the ghosts can move into the non-playable area with freedom and ease. Every hour because I've lost her, I'm losing 1 GOO. So far, I've been shortchanged over 75 GOO, because of her absence (and that's not including quest rewards). At this rate, I'll have lost well over 500 GOO by the time EA fixes the problem.
Message 33 of 446 (834 Views)

★★ Novice
Lisa is missing and I have no idea where she went to I can't find her like most others can. I sent an email
Message 37 of 446 (795 Views)

★★★ Novice
Lisa has been MIA for days, not underwater, I can't find her anywhere.
Message 38 of 446 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with my Homer.  He has a task waiting, and when I select it from task book, the screen jumps to his "underwater location" and the thumbs up icon flashes for a second...  That's it, no amount of tapping will bring him back to land.  This really sucks because so many of the quests are dependant on Homer.

Message 41 of 446 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That sounds just like my ptoblem. just a quick thumbs up flashing.

I made a video to show the problem http://youtu.be/xHn0XtuxXlE

Message 42 of 446 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had already purchased all "water" land expansion months earlier.

I tried storing massive amounts of the boardwalk to see if that would free her, but no luck.

Message 46 of 446 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My story is quite similar to the others concerning Lisa. She was trick-or-treating (not a quest, just a task to get GOO) and I "rushed" her in order to get her to go to the library (ironic?) to do research as a part of Ghosht In The Machine-App Pt 14"

librarychic1

Message 47 of 446 (623 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem too but with the character Legs!!!! Very frustrating lets hope it's sorted soon
Message 50 of 446 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How can I fix Lisa from being stuck out off the screen
Message 51 of 446 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is anyone from EA reading this? This issue has been an on going thing for days for a lot of people and I see no official response anywhere. I cant progress with my quests since Lisa is needed. 

Message 52 of 446 (665 Views)