Re: Lisa trapped underwater/trick or treating

by thegreatmatt761

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Lisa missing from Springfield after she went trick or treating. Same thing happened to Bart and Martin but was able to free them by storing their respective buildings. But no way to store Simpson house
Message 14 of 446 (2,071 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi All,

Those of you who have characters stuck in the ocean, is it ocean that you have already purchased through land expansion?

If not, if you purchase the ocean does that release the character?

Standard smile
Message 15 of 446 (2,056 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't know about everyone else who has characters that have gone out to sea or off the grid otherwise, but I've purchased all the land and sea.

@appleipad013 wrote:
Hi All,

Those of you who have characters stuck in the ocean, is it ocean that you have already purchased through land expansion?

If not, if you purchase the ocean does that release the character?

Standard smile

Message 16 of 446 (2,035 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi jbirdjavi,

Thanks for the information.

I don't know what to suggest other than raising a ticket directly with EA to inform them of same.

If we gamers don't report these things, we can't expect them to be fixed.

Standard smile
Message 17 of 446 (2,030 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me.  I sent Lisa off trick-or-treating and now she is stuck off the screen on the bottom right side and I can't do anything with her.

I have a Halloween quest for her to do and every time I click on the Lisa's task, it goes to a spot (where she is... I can't actually see her) on the bottom right.  A thumbs up appears for a split second for me to tap, but then it just disappears and I can't do tap it or do anything.

I even bought the land over there to see if she was off the map, but it didn't help.  I went to Krustyland and shes not there ...because, I guess, she is still technically on a task, but I can't click  a thumbs up to finish the task.  

So currently I am stuck.... and I'm ticked off because I even spent donuts on speeding up her trick-or-treating so I can get the daily pieces of crap for the attic and now I still can't do anything with her.  I guess I will be missing out on that now. 

Message 18 of 446 (2,024 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I started a ticket with EA yesterday.  But as anyone who has dealt with them before knows, they're super slow.

@appleipad013 wrote:
Hi jbirdjavi,

Thanks for the information.

I don't know what to suggest other than raising a ticket directly with EA to inform them of same.

If we gamers don't report these things, we can't expect them to be fixed.

Standard smile

Message 19 of 446 (2,004 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, Lisa lost outside of the playable area.

I had a Similar isue with Chief Wiggum, but could store and reset the police station to free the character.  Not possible with Lisa.

Started a ticket with EA, they sent me to this thread.

I was hoping tech support could just go into my game and move her into the playable area while they investigated the issue.

-Dave

Thank you for writing to Electronic Arts.

I have reviewed your case and understand that your in-game character Lisa is missing from the game. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to your due to this.

Please let me explain, many player are getting this issue and this is under investigation by our developers and I am hope you this issue will be fixed soon.

Further please post the matter in the below link, this is the link in which all the players mentioned their issue and we are reviewing it continuously.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Lisa-trapped-underwater-trick-or-treating/m-p/16137...

I hope you understand the matter. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Message 26 of 446 (1,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My issue with Lisa (I'm the original poster) is still not fixed.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled.  I've opened the game on an ipad and on an android tablet.  I've tried just trying to blindly tap on her "thumbs up" for finished task.  Nothing works.  Lisa is trapped in the ocean, or beyond the ocean.  I've have purchased as much ocean in that direction as possible...in other words all the way to world border. 

I can't find any way to get her back.  No response from EA. When I submitted a thing through the "help email" link, I got this: Your case number is #10102644.Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, an advisor will respond within 14 days. 

14 days.  14.  Wow.

Message 30 of 446 (1,182 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I got the same issue with Lisa. Can't find her anywhere Frown
Message 32 of 446 (926 Views)