Cant access Simpsons tapped out forum

by LilJonny64

Original Post

Re: Forum question

★★★ Novice

It really is about time they gave us a definitive answer. It will be such a shame if they have shut the old forum down and moved it here as I can't see too many people including myself hanging around here for very long. If I can find a way to contact EA I'll email them, hopefully they'll reply and it'll be interesting to see what story they come up with. 

Message 41 of 162 (811 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Kristi wrote:

Hello players,

The forums.ea.com website is down right now due to a significant technical issue. Unfortunately, we don't know when we'll be able to fix it.

We know this is frustrating for players who need help with their games (we're frustrated, too). If you need help today, please don’t hesitate to ask here on Answers HQ!

Thank you for your understanding!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Cant-access-Simpsons-tapped-out-forum/td-p/5556717/...

From the thread linked, this may be the only communication we get for now.

Message 42 of 162 (804 Views)

★★★ Novice

Finger crossed that that's the case. I love the forum and its been an invaluable source of help for me and I'm sure countless others.

Message 43 of 162 (805 Views)

Re: Cant access Simpsons tapped out forum

★★★★ Novice

Still no access. Just keep checking, apparently they are working on it.  We'll see. 

Message 44 of 162 (919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Still no access here either. I'm surprised there are not dozens of posts concerning this so hope that it is just not a few of us having problems. I miss the TSTO forum,it is a really helpful forum for players & this amount of time it has been down is disappointing & disturbing.

Message 45 of 162 (898 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had never heard of this site until I was directed here by an EA customer rep who told me this was the new site for all EA forums. I think there would be a lot more posts about this problem if players were directed here rather than the ridiculous message that I don't have sufficient privileges to access the TSTO forum. I really hope the forum is up and running soon. There's just so much useful information there it would be a dreadful shame to lose it.

Message 46 of 162 (872 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Completely agree ^^^^ 

Message 47 of 162 (823 Views)

Re: The NEW TSTO Forums Should Carry Forward All Previous User's Input

★★ Apprentice

Exactly what I think. This layout and setup is mega frustrating.  This isn't as bad for me as trying to comment on TSTO addicts but very close!

Message 48 of 162 (548 Views)

Re: The NEW TSTO Forums Should Carry Forward All Previous User's Input

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@sealley123 wrote:

I really miss the old forum and was so used to the layout.   It was far easier to find news, tips, and help on Tapped Out.   

I miss it also. I wonder at the timing - the last week and Act 3 of the current event.

Where is my own avatar? Bring back the old forum!

Message 49 of 162 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There always seems to be glitches or something going on with the forum lately.  I wanted some info for the last bit if act 3, but can't log on.

I miss playing five word anagram and word association games. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if there is any progress.

Message 50 of 162 (702 Views)