by LilJonny64

Original Post

Re: Fix Tsto forum

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well said Dee.

Message 91 of 162 (854 Views)

★ Guide

Note:  If this Thread is somewhat confusing/repetitive it's because one of the mods here combined 4 or more threads regarding our forum into one, so you will have to sort it out by the title as you read. Sorry.

Message 92 of 162 (829 Views)

★ Guide

UPDATE:

I just had a long conversation with a US  EA Tech. She said that the issue is not isolated to TSTO FORUM, but is affecting other game forums as well that use the same EA Website. They are working on it, please be patient as it's a complicated issue.

As far as the "Oops" message... the developers did it for Simpsonish like humor... like the dreaded Bart screen.

Message 93 of 162 (785 Views)

Dee is correct, many EA forums are down, it's not just tapped out so EA I'm sure is quite busy trying to figure this out.  All we can do is wait and be patient. I think at this point calling EA isn't going to get the forum fixed any faster. We all found each other, at least we're not totally in the dark, but yeah I miss our forum too. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 94 of 162 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank goodness! Not that the situation is massive but that our forum of old -new- late........ Whatever, is not gone. I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading the forum. Probably the most generous group of players I've ever encountered in my three decades as a gamer on all platforms. I even play Tapped out between matches on XboxLive. 

Message 95 of 162 (701 Views)

★ Guide

Message on the forum has been updated to ERROR 403, meaning the server is denying access to all. At least that shows signs that work is being done. Perhaps after all this down time we'll finally get a glitch free forum and no longer see the "sorry you have waited to long to post..." etc. messages.

Message 96 of 162 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow, two weeks without the only forum I check into almost daily. Hope the Big Wait is over soon Devil

Message 97 of 162 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
It's been 8 days now since its been down. What is the problem? And why is it taking this long? If this was a paid service like for instance BT internet then this would be fixed within a day or two not a week why cos they would have to compensate their customers for lost usage of their service and no company wants to lose money. So why can't ea fix this problem? Are they that incompetent are what? Noticed how we not getting official word as to what's happening and what's being done to fix it and a timescale on when they aim to have it fixed. This is totally unacceptable from a big company. Come on ea pull your finger out get the forum(s) fixed and address your members and don't leave it to your moderators they don't get paid to do this you lot do.
Message 98 of 162 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I would say EA should pay 10 donuts for all active forumers, for every day we can't access the forum. Angel

Just a reminder : find us here in the temporary Tapped Out Forum Large smile

Message 99 of 162 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

Something's going on. The annoying "ooops" error on the EA forums has been replaced by a 403 error screen. 

Message 100 of 162 (418 Views)