Cant Lay Pavement or Roads on New Land

by mosesvomda534

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Lay Pavement or Roads on New Land

★★★ Newbie
Not as big of a problem as others, but for the newest update, (music festival), I purchased all available new land. The new land slots will allow me to place objects, but NOT roads, pavement, or dirt, etc.
Message 1 of 4 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant Lay Pavement or Roads on New Land

Hero (Retired)

All players that have bought new land have been affected by this problem.. EA will need to release a patch to solve the bug. Several players have mentioned this in a bugs and issues thread on the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125364/cant-place-any-road-on-homerpaloo...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (520 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

All players that have bought new land have been affected by this problem.. EA will need to release a patch to solve the bug. Several players have mentioned this in a bugs and issues thread on the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125364/cant-place-any-road-on-homerpaloo...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 4 (521 Views)

Not the first time this have happened.

It will eventually be fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

EA is aware of this matter. We just have to wait for it to be fixed. I believe also it's only the land on the right that is glitched, not the new top land. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)