Re: Cannot log onto old account in tapped out

by loinm

Original Post

Cannot log onto old account in tapped out

★★★ Newbie
I have spent hundreds and cannot access my old account that has had lots of money put into it, any advice, I can't remember what the password is and when I reset it, it made me restart
Message 1 of 9 (1,386 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @25CooperS25 Sorry to read that you encounter issues to recover your city.

If you remember/ can access the email address you use to create your EA account, you can go to https://www.origin.com click on "Sign In" and choose "Forget your password?". You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You shouldn't encounter any other issues to recover your account.

Please keep updated on your progress.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 9 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried this, but it puts me into a endless loop of sending an email that arrives over 12 hrs, and the link says email has expired please try to reset your password again. And over and over again.  All I want is to get back into the game.

Message 3 of 9 (1,186 Views)

Hey @svtshyguy Sorry to read that.

Please contact support, they will help you recover your account. 

Have nice day.

Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 4 of 9 (1,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

been sitting on that page for some time now....

* Also had to make a second account to just log into that page so I can see forums and start to get help.

Message 5 of 9 (1,181 Views)

@svtshyguy If the chat doesn't go through, you can ask for a callback, one of our advisors will help you. Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (1,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well. I have had, for a long time, another account from the simpsons tapped out game. However, while I was downloading the game once more, i discovered I had forgotten my old password (the email is [edit: email address removed]). But the real problem comes up that this email has been invaded and I can't conect to it anymore. Without any other chances, I came here praying for your help to solve this. I have had so many old content stuff that I do not wanna lose. I am using my brother's account only to receive an answer and some help. Thank you for the attention
Message 7 of 9 (994 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If its needed I can even say some of the characters I had
Message 8 of 9 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
If it is of any help, I do remember my first password (the actual one is my second password). I do know the name, level, and facebook account that I am linked (the facebook account isn't the same used in EA)
Message 9 of 9 (905 Views)