Cannot connect/Black screen at start up

by duckandmouse

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect/Black screen at start up

★★★ Novice

@klikator wrote:

did you try contact directly EA? i have the same problem - old graphic card so update of drivers didn't help.... i still waiting for response from EA, but if they obtain more mails with parallel problem, they should interest more deeply....

yeah, even before this topic

but after answer I feel it like they (operator) didn't even read although I said it's run in BlueStacks but still told me to do few step in my Phone/Tablet

it was like a general answer they copy and paste

Message 31 of 41 (1,492 Views)

★ Apprentice

ou, that's bad.... did you reply them back that isn't your problem? i wouldn't stop writing them.... but i think that is battle with windmill.... so sad.... i'm so disgusting and i'm losing hope that i will be able to play TSTO even more..... :-(

Message 32 of 41 (1,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it works for me too shutting of my phone and back on and game works fine untill i dont play for a while then its black screen again and have to shut of and on again at least i can play but this porblem is anoying :P

Message 33 of 41 (1,479 Views)

★ Apprentice

MIRACLE happened, EA replied me! but in same sense like wrote miladramhormozi, i mean "it was like a general answer they copy and paste".... it was reply for more people, they describe more than one problem (f.e. easter basket).... i paste here only the essential information from the mail:

Please follow steps listed below in a systematic way so that we can resolve this issue.

Make sure your device is up-to-date
Make sure your app is up-to-date
Restart the app
Close background apps
Power cycle your phone
Clear your cache to check if you're synced properly
Re-install app

Please refer the link below while performing the troubleshooting steps:

https://help.ea.com/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-android

I believe performing the steps should fix the issue for you. However, if the issue persists, I would appreciate if you could contact us back with the following information:

1. email ID:
2. Your device name and carrier
3. The OS (Operating System) you are using
4. The game name and version number
5. The specific error / error message
6. Device Type and Generation (iPhone 4g,4gs, iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, HTC One X, etc.):
7. Memory Capacity (4Gigs, 8Gigs,32Gigs,64Gigs):
8. Available memory:
9. Number of applications:

i'm not sure, what i should exactly write in number 2., 3. (android?), 6. (because i use bluestacks), 7., 8., 9. (all of my apps in bluestacks?) anyone can help me with this?

please, contact EA everybody whom drivers update didn't help...

Message 34 of 41 (1,460 Views)

I am really not sure what you should put in. Just send the information that you know. My fear is that, if I am correct, EA does not support BlueStacks. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 35 of 41 (1,452 Views)

★ Apprentice

hm, i have the same fear about bluestacks :-( i don't trust any more... i'm thinking about not to write them again....  i'm hopeless

Message 36 of 41 (1,447 Views)

@klikator 

So sorry. I really wish that it would be fixed and running for you. I know that playing on bluestacks is the only way that you can play. I wish that you had a different device that you could play from.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 37 of 41 (1,441 Views)

★ Apprentice

oh, thanks for nice words.... it cheered me...  you know, no money - no funny.... i couldn't buy new laptop or tablet due to TSTO isn't working.... it's a pity because i really enjoy this game, very addictive for me, i played every day for one year.... so - time for abstinence...

Message 38 of 41 (1,439 Views)

★ Apprentice

miracle happens! on bluestaks forum Yuio Treza wrote:

"Hi
For mac users (and maybe windows too)
Install Genymotion on the official site,
create an account and follow the links in 'user guide'...
When your Android Virtual Device is ok, just drag the zip file: http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/44278764/file.html (not unzipped) on the android desktop (to be able to run ARM apps), reboot and drag the .apk file of the game you want to install... and it works, for me it worked...
To install google apps and playstore look this tuto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCRNq...
Until EA or Bluestacks fix the problem and for those who can't update graphic card drivers this is an alternative...
I hope it will help..."

i tried genymotion before, but any app didn't work, but with this file - it works!! yes :-) so happy, now i can play again! hope this will help someone else too... and also thanks to all whos tried help me :-)

Message 39 of 41 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Novice

@klikator wrote:

miracle happens! on bluestaks forum Yuio Treza wrote:

i tried genymotion before, but any app didn't work, but with this file - it works!! yes :-) so happy, now i can play again! hope this will help someone else too... and also thanks to all whos tried help me :-)

Thanks for Information

I'll wait for next TSTO update, if still didn't work on BlueStacks I'll use this alternative

Message 40 of 41 (1,413 Views)