Cannot Connect To Server on Android

by dukelyon

Original Post

Cannont connect to server Android

★★★★★ Novice

I havent been able to log on for the past three days. I was able to install the update though but the game won't start up. I get a "Cannot connect to server" error message every time.

Is this server issue because EA are using this server space for sim city? And when will it be sorted out?

Message 10 of 643 (1,391 Views)

Cannot connect to server Android

★★★ Apprentice

any new on a fix ? can't play for 3 daysand not even a notification or post from EA about it ?? 

Message 11 of 643 (1,673 Views)

Re: Cannont connect to server Android

Community Manager

Do you still have this issue after the latest update?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 12 of 643 (1,362 Views)

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out on Android

Community Manager

spectre.png
Message 13 of 643 (1,362 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to server Android

Community Manager

spectre.png
Message 14 of 643 (1,422 Views)

Cannot connect to'server when trying to connect to existing account on new device-Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Now that Android has the ability to log in to Origin, I wanted to play on my Nexus 10 instead of my old iPhone, which I have been using to play Tapped out for a few months now.....

When I try and log in using my that same Origin account on the Nexus 10 I get *Cannot connect to server*

Note-Seems like My account is authenticating since I receive no account error....but after I input my password I get cannot connect etc.

Thoughts?
Message 15 of 643 (1,394 Views)

tapped out android, cannot connect

★★ Novice
I was playing tapped out and got a call, it kicked me off, when reloaded it will not connect to server, i have reinstalled, tryed everything im stuck, just want my game back
Message 16 of 643 (1,395 Views)

Android connection problem!!

★★★ Novice
User Name: squirtfett
Device: Google Nexus 7
Android version: 4.2.2

My daughter (squirtfett) has not been able to access her account for over two days now on her google nexus 7. I have uninstalled, re installed many times as well as clearing all data for the game, and she keeps getting the Bart cannot connect to server screen, continuously. She gets the same problem on her brothers nexus 7 as well. Here is the funny part, myself, my wife and son can all log into our accounts on her device as well as our iPads, my daughter can also access her account on our iPads , so there is some kind of problem with her account and android!!

Please help!
Message 17 of 643 (1,372 Views)

Re: tapped out android, cannot connect

★★★ Newbie

Me to. After being reset from level 12 to level 1 on Friday, today I can't even get on the game. I get to the log in screen where it says 'tap to continue and then I get kicked back to my android home page.

Message 18 of 643 (1,389 Views)

Re: tapped out android, cannot connect

★★ Novice
I can log into my account on apple. But won't let me with Android. And this is my android account.
Message 19 of 643 (1,385 Views)