by bunnydud

Original Post

Re: Cannot Connect To Server Issue for Android Devices

★★★ Newbie
Same here.
Message 21 of 132 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get this screen multiple times a day, every time I try to log in.  Hitting "retry" does let me in.

AmongstTheDraugr

Android

Galaxy Note II

Message 22 of 132 (1,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Nividiagaming

Android

Experia St25i

It allows Me to enter thé game but it crashes 90% of thé time afther 1-20 sec in game.

In some rare cases i can play for a while before it crashes.
Message 23 of 132 (1,240 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issues. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy 2. I've had the issues since getting rid of the stonecutters update.

Message 24 of 132 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too!Frown
Android S3
-lunasaxton 8 (changed to greenluna8)
-case #14163027
I recently got a pm from agent- My resp: I don't have another device. And my friends'S4 is crashing as well so can't use his to login.
--since july update (also happened w easter update)
Message 25 of 132 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi all, please help me. I have been unable to login to my beloved Springfield since the 19th. I relocated from Australia to Malaysia on that date and havent been able to login since. I am doubly upset as I bought a boatload of doughnuts before leaving and havent been able to login since. Pls help Frown

User name: iwantedhot739
Device: Andriod, HTC m8
Happened since the 19th

Message 26 of 132 (1,217 Views)

@iwantedhot739 with the move you made, did you change any information on your account with origin? You may want to contact a game advisor to see what else they can suggest for your situation 

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 132 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues (game crashing and "retry" screen), starting with the Stonecutters update, and worsening with each addition and removal of events since then. I can't even log in tonight. "Retry" button doesn't visibly respond when selected, then game loading screen pops up (implying that hitting "retry" worked), and then back to the "retry" screen. These issues have been escalating for a month or so now, and while I appreciate EA adding new content (that we can't access, either at all or for limited time periods) & responding to this thread (although it was to the one person who had an issues that were more than likely unrelated to the rest of those in this thread), it would be nice if the game was "fixed" before adding more content.

Username: CGWife01

Device: Galaxy Note Tab 10.1

Message 28 of 132 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Only started playing 5 days ago, everything was fine until earlier today when I tried to buy $25 of donuts, the app decided to crash during that n now I haven't been able to log on for 5hrs, lets me press retry, then loads to homer screen before crashing again every single time.

using a Sony Xperia Z
Message 29 of 132 (1,172 Views)

@xXx7yr4n7xXx try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Only do this if you are not playing anonymously! Your issue does not seem to fall in with the others on this thread. Yours seem to have happened after buying donuts. The usual fix for this is the uninstall and reinstall method.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 30 of 132 (1,168 Views)