Cannot Connect To Server Issue for Android Devices

by bunnydud

Original Post

Cannot Connect To Server Issue for Android Devices

★ Guide

Since the 4th of July and Level 42 Update, all of my Android devices immediately jump to the Bart Screen of "Cannot Connect To Server". Same games have no issues on other devices. Hitting "Retry" does seem to send the game on its way and continue to load. It is just annoying. 

So I am making this feed to bring attention to the issue in case it worsens as more content is released. My GS4 has experienced MANY issues logging in and updating since January. None have been resolved as of yet no matter the open tickets. 

If YOU keep getting the Bart Screen "Cannot Connect To Server", please put your info below along with the device brand and model you play on that is having the issue. Also note if hitting retry allows you into the game. 

Example:

bunnydud

Anroid

Galaxy S4

Message 1 of 132 (7,817 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect To Server Issue for Android Devices

★ Apprentice

This is a common complaint on the other forums.. it doesn't appear to be related to device. It's happened to me every time I open the game since the Stonecutters removal update, and I'm playing on iPhone 4, iOS version 7.1.2

Message 2 of 132 (7,664 Views)

Yes, it s not just to one type of device. There are MANY posts on this forum as well about this issue with other devices. Hope there is a fix at some point, but I know they have not ever fixed the cannot connect to server problem that has been going since I started playing this game. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 132 (7,660 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also have this issue.
User name: Alpine1M
Device: ipad2
Happened since the July 4th update
Message 4 of 132 (7,614 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too. Since July 4th, iPad 2, IOS 7.1.2

Message 5 of 132 (7,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here keeps saying try again then when it works I get cut off tried reinstalling game but no joy

Message 6 of 132 (7,527 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem except after I hit retry the Simpsons app crashes. I am on a nexus 7 2013 edition running kitkat. It started after the fourth of July update. I emailed support and they told me to post under some thread that was from way back in 2013.... This is getting ridiculous. 

Message 7 of 132 (7,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here
jess_malau489
galaxy s3 mini
Thanks for solving that Standard smile
Message 8 of 132 (7,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the problem since update every time. I am on IPad
Message 9 of 132 (7,473 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem, it will just load after 1 retry though.
I am on an android BS870 4G
It's been happening since the 4th of July update.
Message 10 of 132 (7,451 Views)