Re: Cannot Connect To Server Issue for Android Devices

by zorontoo

Original Post

★ Novice
Every time I log in I have to deal with the infamous bart page but it keeps telling me: unfortunately tapped out has stopped.....

Euphoric_m704
Android
Samsung galaxy s3
Message 31 of 132 (1,101 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There is this problem: log-in, hit retry, log-in again.  Also, my game freezes up, frequently, and I get kicked off.  Sometimes, it only takes seconds.  Sometimes, I can be on without any problems.  Usually, I get on and get kicked off.  I sign on, again.  This time, I may be on for a minute.  Then the big freeze.  I sign on, again.  This time, I may be on a few minutes, or not.  In any case, the big freeze occurs.  Each time, I have to go through the same sets of screens, never knowing how long I'll be playing.  

I used to be able to clear my Springfield in 10 minutes.  Now, it takes much longer, depending on how often I get kicked out.  

I use a nexus 7.  

Message 32 of 132 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having same problem here. Bart screen, countdown and still no connection. Getting a bit tedious now. 

Message 33 of 132 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ever since the july 4th update I always run into the "cannot connect to server screen". I used to be able to just hit retry button and get in but now im completely locked out of the game.

Name is clarkhanna699
Playing on galaxy s 3
Android
Message 34 of 132 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Zoron

and

ZoronToo

iPhone 5C

Message 35 of 132 (1,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem on my Galaxy S4. However, on my Galaxy tab 3, I can't even get past the initial loading screen without it just closing down, showing no error message. This has been happening on my devices since the 4th of July update. User name AuntieLou1969. 

Message 36 of 132 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I actually lost donuts that I had just purchased. When the purchase was complete, I performed a couple non-donut actions the "cannot connect to server message came up and all the actions were gone and so were my donuts!!!

Message 37 of 132 (985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I get the Cannot Connect to Server screen. Then when I finally connect and sign in, the app crashes before my town can load up. I've been having this issue for almost two weeks no matter which device I use including:

Motorola Droid Razr HD
My brand new Samsung Galaxy S4
IPod Touch 4

My username is shulace330

I've been playing for a year and a half and have never experienced this issue until now within the last two weeks.
Message 38 of 132 (948 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

having the same problems with the retryscreen and then being kicked out after some time, almost unplayable Frown  Had similar problems 4 -5 months ago before they fixed it and I was so happy until the update after stonecutters lodge when all problems returned.

ac_ac_hw_hw

latest android version

S4

Message 39 of 132 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

McNeillR

Android

Xperia S

Cannot connect constantly for the last 24 hours. Restarted phone, tried on WIFI and dropped 4G. Also now reinstalled and won't download update.

Message 40 of 132 (840 Views)