Can't sign in, Origin login button not on Start page.

by alachowitzer

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't sign in, Origin login button not on Start page.

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on the tap to continue page but not signed in, and the origin button is not there so I can.

Message 1 of 111 (37,833 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't sign in, Origin login button not on Start page.

Community Manager

The missing login button is a sign that there is a maintenance of the game. You can always check the Facebook page for more information:

http://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsTappedOut

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 28 of 111 (20,178 Views)

All Replies

No way to log in

★★★ Newbie

Game wouldn't connect to server.  Now it did, but it says I'm playing anonymously and has me starting over from the beginning.  There is no origin button and no way to log in with my Origin ID.  I have closed the app numerous times following Ursula's directions (close it, hit home button twice, then hold Tapped out icon until red minus sign appears, hit red minus sign) and it still has the same problem. 

Message 2 of 111 (37,586 Views)

Origin log on icon gone

★ Newbie
Was alerted that tapped out had updates 9/20/12 around 11 am, went ahead & updated via app store. Now when I go to play my game the origin icon is missing & it only let's you play anonymously. Where is the icon ? Does this mean my Springfield was erased because of a update? I was on my Springfield @ 5:20 this morning & it was fine, obviously the update fricked up game. Please fix it or tell me how to fix it. I was at level 16 building Springfield downs!!!!
Message 3 of 111 (37,578 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Working again now.

Message 4 of 111 (37,588 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm having hte problem now.  it said hte server was down for maintenence now it will let me log in but anonymously only no way to sign in

Message 5 of 111 (37,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same situation for me (i'm playing the french version but Origin servers must be the same I guess).

Message 6 of 111 (37,444 Views)

Lost all progress and neighbors and cannot log into orgin cause the loggin screen is missing

★★★ Newbie
I need help I can no longer log into my origins account. The button for it is no longer there. I also can't access it from the ad friends screen. Is there going to be a fix?
Message 7 of 111 (36,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The button's not ont he start page or the friend page.  It was fine for me this morning, but it's gone now, so I can't visit my friends' towns.

Message 8 of 111 (37,402 Views)

Tapped Out Account

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

When I open my Tapped Out app the doughnut icon to log in no longer appears, hence I can't log into my account. I can only start a new game. Help!

Anel

Message 9 of 111 (36,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What's the solution?

Message 10 of 111 (37,355 Views)