Can't login to Simpsons tapped out

by infernosyren

Original Post

Can't login to Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
I have been trying to login to my game for days now. I'll go into the game and it says its not logged on so I do then when I tap it to go on it says the same thing. It's goes in a cycle. I am login on but the game won't register this. What do I do now?
Message 1 of 22 (33,517 Views)

Re: Can't login to Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same issue every time I try to log in, all it says is 'cant connect to server'. Can't log out of origin, I have created another account and it works fine but I can't log in to my main account, its bin like this for over 24hours. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 22 (32,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pls someone help as i've encountered the same problem. Thx

Message 3 of 22 (31,739 Views)

★★★ Novice
EA claims they've fixed the issue. The fix? Claim there is no problem. They are avoiding the real issue: pi** poor coding. They have solved nothing and all they can offer is to suggest using "workarounds" like reinstalling and force quitting the game which doesn't resolve the issue. I have friends who can play perfectly fine right now, one is my roommate who is on the same network. The issue is simple: they refuse to support their product adequately. The solution for us is to post this all on Facebook and let the entire world know what a terrible job ea has done here and how this is equating to one big scam with The SImpsons brand attached to it. Boycott EA this Xmas!
Message 4 of 22 (31,698 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem. No origins login in left corner to log onto.  $300 in donuts and 10 Weeks lost.  I was on level 24 and just added the mapple store.  Can't connect. New city started.  I want my Springfield  back!

Message 5 of 22 (31,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They always have login issues... usually it prompts me to login if the game won't start, then after a few failed attempts, it would send you in to "anonymous" mode, with the login logo at the lower left side of the screen missing. Basically, they're having issues and don't want you to login, is what i'm gathering. 

Pretty annoying because my notifications are based on my logged in game, but can't login to the game in response. 

Message 6 of 22 (30,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem my origin login isn't appearing in the corner

Message 7 of 22 (30,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA: you need a way to log OUT. Then maybe we can login. I'm back at the beginning and not too pleased about it. I have the same issue, no Origin icon
Message 8 of 22 (30,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes me too..... When i try to login it tells me to create a new username, when i type in my old username it says cannot connect to server
Message 9 of 22 (29,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its over 1 month EA and still cant log in. I was getting close to getting my 90 crops from the hillbilly house. I had the church,marge a ton of donuts fom christmas!! Just got more shopping stores!! WTH i am mad for my progress because this was the only game i played every single day!! Kither04 is my screen ame please look it up and FIX IT or i am putting a complaint into the better business bureau! Charging for a product and not fixing or giving back money is a SCAM!!

http://www.bbb.org/us/Consumer-Complaints/

There is the website ya'll so enter away. I think they will listen then.
Message 10 of 22 (27,939 Views)