Can't get into Krustyland

by carlataz1982

Original Post

Can't get into Krustyland

★ Novice
Got the newest update and now every time I go to go to Krustyland the app shuts down. I can't do any of the new quests because Homer is in Krustyland. Please help with this problem
Message 1 of 9 (4,950 Views)

Re: Can't get into Krustyland

★★★ Newbie

Glad I am not the only one having this problem! I have on;y gotten in once since update and been able to do things!

Message 2 of 9 (4,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem and I tried restarting my phone and was able to get right back into Krustyland.

Message 3 of 9 (4,840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I have the same problem since the new update. All my friends can acces their and it's making me angry... I tried to reinstall the app and the problem is still there. I tried to sign out of my account and it won't work neither... Some of my caracters are stuck there like Otto (who, by the way, I have pay with real money) and Milhouse (who can make 'Goo') . Other caracters may be needed for the mission of halloween but it won't work till they are stuck in my Krustyland. My friends report that the game crash everytime they tried to enter my Krustyland too. Why this is appening and why only to few people?! It's very frustrating and I need an explanation!
Message 4 of 9 (4,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still can't get in to krusty land - anyone know what's up with this?

Message 5 of 9 (4,018 Views)

FOUND OUT HOW TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem, but I solved it, all you have to do is log yourself out of their go to your home screen on your device and turn it off..wait about 5 mins and turn it back on, once you do go to Tapped Out and log back on, and from there go to the bus and click on it and it should work..if not idk, it worked for me
Good Luck Standard smile
Message 6 of 9 (3,894 Views)

Re: FOUND OUT HOW TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS

★ Novice
Thanks but it didn't work for me!
Message 7 of 9 (3,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't get into krustyland since newest update why?
Message 8 of 9 (1,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still can't access krustyland, tried everything. Any updates?
Message 9 of 9 (1,713 Views)