Re: Can't earn more ads

by thedribz

Original Post

Can't earn more ads

★★★★ Novice

Can't earn more ads in SH

I have unlocked all characters that earns ads but can only get 100 and then inventory is full (but I need 125 to finish upgrades)

Message 1 of 6 (351 Views)

★ Guide

You need to unlock both the character and enough revenue to increase the storage:

Skinner- 49,000,000
Martin- 52,000,000
Carl- 62,000,000
Lenny- 67,000,000

Do you have Lenny unlocked? That should give you 200 storage. Do you have any tasks related to marketing agency open?

Message 2 of 6 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All characters unlocked and I need 125 ads to complete Lvl.5 upgrade of private island but can only earn 100

Message 3 of 6 (321 Views)

How much TOTAL revenue do you have? See the prize track towards Billionair Haven

As stated above, you need a certain amount of revenue to unlock the new jobs.

Marketing Agency ~ Ads ~ 16min

Cost: 2F + 2YM (for each Ad created - 12F + 12YM at full capacity)

( 2 ) Blue Haired Lawyer
Lindsay Neagle
Storage: 10

@ 49.000K REV - 40F + 20YM
Skinner
Storage: 20

@ 52.000K REV - 60F + 30YM
Martin
Storage: 50

@ 62.000K REV - 80F + 40YM
Carl
Storage: 100

@ 67.000K REV - 100F + 50YM
Lenny
Storage: 200

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (311 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In SH I have almost 130.000.000 and ALL characters are unlocked (also Lenny)

There was a server glitch 3 month ago that screwed my game up(couldn't earn anything in SH) but after contacting EA it got fixed EXCEPT the ads building still have a cap of 100 ads

Message 5 of 6 (295 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I would venture a guess that this is an isolated incident that you should probably contact EA directly in relation to.  When selecting a topic, be sure to select "Technical support" and provide as much information as possible as well as screenshots that show the problem.

While you wait for EA to get back to you and fix the problem, if you have the Googolplex Cinema, you can use your in game money to run a 3 hour task that will earn SH items (which will work beyond the storage capacity of the original buildings).  Just tap the cinema, and choose the movie that pays out the currency you are looking for.

Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)