Can't complete take down the architect.

by robtong

Original Post

Can't complete take down the architect.

★ Novice

I am fed up with the last few games being in parts and not being able to complete them.  Who wants to get up in the. middle of the night to try to comp!ete them and not be able to.   I am ending my gameplay on Tapped Out.  The designers have killed the fun of this game.  I will not be coming back.

Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: Can't complete take down the architect.

Developers of this game does not frequent this Help Forum, so they're not likely to see your input here.

Try the official forum instead, as the developers do go there to find suggestions and input. http://forum.ea.com/

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Can't complete take down the architect.

EA changed the mechanics of events a long time ago so people couldn't race through it in one day. It's not new and has been the norm for a long time. We assumed they did this because back when you could rush through everyone was bored. And the official forum would fill up with threads about how bored people were even though it was their fault for rushing. I'm sorry this displeases you but it's just the way the game is now. I don't see them changing it back. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)