Can't accept friend requests

by thenothing13

Original Post

Re: Can't accept friend requests

★★★ Newbie
Got the same message for a week too!!! Sent email to [edit: email address removed] but it sent me here!! No solution (:
Message 11 of 19 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem for a week now!
Message 12 of 19 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How many people before they will look? I am still having problems
Message 13 of 19 (1,163 Views)

★ Guide
I don't have any friends. And it tells me I have exceeded my limit? Have you had any luck figuring out the problem?
Message 14 of 19 (1,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me. using Android, no friends yet it tells me i have exceeded my limit. 

Freddy

Message 15 of 19 (1,153 Views)

TAPPED OUT FRIENDS ISSUE SOLVED - I ACTUALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!

★★★ Newbie

I ACTUALLY FIGURED IT OUT 100%!!!!!!!! first things first you cant have more than 100 TAPPED OUT so if you have 100 then i cant help BUTTTT if you dont have 100 friends and still cant add anymore THEN HERE IS YOUR SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!! i had the same sounding issue as everyone else, and no one could answer my problem, if this doesnt work for you i apologize but this worked for me and i had this issue for MONTHS

okay so you know how everyones always saying you cant have more than 100 friends.. they arent just talking about your tapped out friends they are talking about your origin friends.. i had 56 tapped out friends and another 44 origin friends that did not have tapped out!!! sooo what i did was i went into the game as usual > clicked on the bart and milhouse button > then i clicked on the origin button (the orange circle on the botton left of the screen) > then at the very top i clicked on my friends > then what i had to do was scroll down the list of names... at the very top it says Friend with The Simpsons: Tapped Out, if you scroll through the list of those friends you should come to another grey title saying Friends without The Simpsons: Tapped Out! > next what you have to do is click on a friends name that you want to remove from your list (you can remove friend from either list but if you want to get your Tapped Out friends upto 100 then you have to remove the from the 2nd group of names - (Friends without The Simpsons: Tapped Out) > to actually remove these friends you simply click on the friends name that you would like to remove > once you have clicked on their name click on the profile button (you may have to double click it quickly because the profile button doesnt stay up for long) > once you are in their profile you will see a + sign on the middle right portion of your screen > click that plus sign > then click remove friend > it will ask are you sure? and you should click the remove button!! BOOOMMMMM

Once you have done this you will have cleared up room for 1 extra friend to be added to your Tapped Out friend list > repeat the process as many times as you wish to clear up as many spaces for your Tapped Out friends as you want (upto a limit of 100 friends) > next simply click the news button on the right side of the screen > click the invite button at the top of your screen > and then click on any/all of the friend requests that you have > after you click on the friend request then press Accept and there you have it... PROBLEM SOLVED!!! i really hope this works for all you guys, this literally took me FOREVER to figure out but it feels so **bleep** good to finally have my 100 Tapped Out friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 19 (1,136 Views)

Re: TAPPED OUT FRIENDS ISSUE SOLVED - I ACTUALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am so going to try this...been so frustrated this week. Thanks for posting as it seem EA could give a flying you-know-what about support. And I do appreciate their world as I am in IT user support...they really should tune in and get this fixed...LAME "feature".

Message 17 of 19 (1,031 Views)

★ Novice
I took your advice and I found what you said to look for in my profile. Once I deleted the non tapped out friends I could add the extra friends I needed to get to 100.
Thank you so much for figuring this out!!
Message 18 of 19 (832 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you so much for the help since EA has done nothing to help! I tried this and it worked beautifully, thanks again.
Message 19 of 19 (822 Views)