Re: Can't accept friend requests

by margeooo

Original Post

Can't accept friend requests

★★★★ Novice
For two days I haven't been able to accept friend requests. It keeps saying unexpected error, try again. When I try again, the same error message shows up. It's not just a few people, it's every person on my invite list.
Message 1 of 19 (11,581 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry can't offer you a specific fix but I too had a similar issue and posted the same question here and did not get a response Confusedmileysad:

I just persevered with trying to accept invites and sometimes I managed sometime not but eventually the issue sort off resolveditself but I still get mystery error messages every now and then which I can't figure out why.

All I can suggest is that you continue to try to accept invites and try sending some out yourself it Origin allows you to do so. 

Message 2 of 19 (11,530 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just read that you can only have 100 friends. I didn't know that. Problem solved.
Message 3 of 19 (11,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue since I joined Origin. I have no friends on my list, because I've never been able to add them...

Message 4 of 19 (11,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only have one friend and it won't let me add or accept anymore frined request at all.

Message 5 of 19 (11,455 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thank you for telling me about the 100 friend limit thing but I am having the same problem with 0 friends on the list. A social game isn't much fun when you can't add friends

Message 6 of 19 (11,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue its been four days already still no luck accepting friend request nor sending them out without the message popping becoming quite annoying :manmad:

Message 7 of 19 (11,415 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, but only have 14 or so friends, a far cry from the 100.

Message 8 of 19 (11,225 Views)

Friends

★ Novice
Hi
The game isn't letting me Accept friends Requests or send friend Requests.
When I try Excerpts a friend I get a message
O something went Wrong....
An Unexpected error occurred. Please try again

And if I send a friend Request it says
Error
The origin network couldn't be reached
Please try again

Thanks for your help

ADD ME
ADD ME

sarahi1234
Message 9 of 19 (10,376 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I have not been able to accept friends requests for weeks. According to the game I have 381 requests waiting. Yes I know you can only have 100 but I was keeping the ones that tap out and exchanging the ones that done for new friends, everyone is happy.
Message 10 of 19 (10,381 Views)