Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

by bunnydud

Original Post

Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem of not being able to tap on Maggie. I should have already tapped her three times but I keep tapping and it still times out. Love the game please help!! Have and android note 3.
Message 91 of 492 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have tapped Maggie once but two other times I kept tapping but it timed out. Love the game please help. Player luther_how379 on an android note 3.
Message 92 of 492 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tapped Maggie. I tapped around Maggie. I tried everything I could think of. I was never able to successfully get the game to recognize that she was found, and I didn't get credit for finding Maggie.
Message 93 of 492 (787 Views)

Betreff: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

★ Novice

I have the same problem. Found Maggie 3 times, first time ok, lost the other two games because I could not tap at her. EA, please solve this problem. I want my donuts!!!

Message 94 of 492 (787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tapped Maggie and everywhere around Maggie and the building she was on.  Zoomed in and out.  No luck.  Timed out and didn't get third Maggie find.  Very frustrating.  I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

Message 95 of 492 (787 Views)

★ Novice

rather annoying. last time i got lucky and it actually realized i found her.

Message 96 of 492 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue with iPad. I have found her three times but the game only recorded it once. 

Message 97 of 492 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this issue.  

I've found her twice now but neither time have I been able to click her.  

I can feel the donuts slipping through my fingers Frown 

Message 98 of 492 (757 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★★ Novice
I tried to tap Maggie every where she was on either houses roof. I must've tapped 25 times & Maggie game time expired. I zoomed in tried nothing worked I spent a lot of money for premium characters, need like 10 donuts for Shuana & now I'm not sure I can get her. I haven't been able to tap Maggie at all on mini game.
Message 99 of 492 (753 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've spent 16 donuts to speed up the timer twice. Every time I find her it will not let me tap her. I've tapped her, all around her, and still nothing. Is there a way I can get those donuts back since they were wasted for nothing. I'm very disappointed with the performance of the mini game.
Message 100 of 492 (753 Views)